Friday, November 20, 2009

Blankets and Onesies and Bibs - OH MY!

I'm waist deep in fabric right now and barely able to sit down to type this post.

I'll be selling my wares at the Ottawa Artisans Guild West End Market.
Details: Ron Kolbus Lakeside Centre (Greenview Ave at Britannia Park)
Friday, November 27th (6-9 pm) and Saturday the 28th (10-4 pm).

Another exciting development is that I now can accept credit card payments - yay! Just email me or call (613-747-6871) to start the process.


Here are some examples of what I'll be selling.






This is a cotton baby blanket that's about 1 meter square with a undyed flannel backing and handstitched the way your grandma used to! (they'll be selling for $50)




This baby onesie is hand embellished with a cotton fabric in the shape of a tie for your little man. I now have long sleeved ones as well for our cold winters. (sizes: 6m, 12m, 18m - $20)

No comments:

Post a Comment