Sunday, May 17, 2009

Fabric choices

Here are the fabrics I have on hand right now (as of May 17, 2009).

If you see one that tickles your fancy, email me (knuffelkids@hotmail.com) and I will earmark it for your blanket.

If you were thinking of something different, also email me and I can have a look for you so that you get what you want.

TAKEN! - Batik:

TAKEN! this is for sale at Chick Pea Boutique on Wellington St. West in Ottawa - filligree:

pink dots:

poppies:

pink swirls:

TAKEN! this is for sale at Chick Pea Boutique on Wellington St. West in Ottawa
green toile:


solid pink:


TAKEN - Turtles - will be presented to a little boy next month!



(If the swatches look a little wonky to you, none of the them have any flaws and it may be just a scanning of fabric issue.)

No comments:

Post a Comment