Friday, May 15, 2009

Kishan's blanket


Mano (the husband) has a cousin, Mackie. He's married to Heather. They moved to North Carolina last summer and have since had a baby boy - Kishan. (side note: if Mika had been a boy, her middle name would have been Kishan)


In January, Kishan and mom made their first trip together to visit family and friends in Ottawa. I presented him with a lightweight blanket (after all they live in the South) that suited his mom's sense of style perfectly.


Heather has mentioned a few times that I should sell my creations in stores. She has said that mom's pay much more attention to style than ever before and will spend their hard earned dollars on something that is thoughtfully made. Well - I'm following her encouragement and putting myself out there!
I've contacted 3 stores in the Ottawa area and am waiting to hear back from them. Keep your fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment